Myblogspot

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh No, More SNOW!

Yesterday was ground hog day and I had high hopes that spring was around the corner. Today we are once again under snow emergency! Last week we were buried for two days under 11-12 inches of snow and ice. Thank goodness much of that had melted over the weekend because we're getting another 3-6 inches. YUCK.
To cheer me up, I'm working on my blog. While I'm here I want to show some more layouts I've recently created.
Here's one of my dgd and my son's puppy. This was created with a kit I bought at Sweet Shoppe this past weekend, Organically Yours, by Eve Kipler, Susan Bartolini, and MandaBean.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this one created with a new valentine kit at Elemental Scraps by Jannylynn and Juno Designs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: